Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Top 100 Photography Blogs

In my daily searching today I came across this site listing (and summarizing) their Top 100 Photography Blogs. Quite a good list in my opinion and there were a few on there that I hadn't heard of before or that peaked my interest.  I have over 30 photoblogs that I keep track of every day, but far from reading every new post that comes in I'll scan through the RSS feeds through Google Reader.

A few that peaked my interest were:
  • Fine Art Photoblog: On this blog, you’ll get to see fine art photography as well as news in the industry.
  • Cheapshooter: Cheapshooter will help you learn how to do photography on a budget.
  • Photopreneur: Get great information about making money from your photos through this blog.
  • Microstock Diaries: Learn how to make money from microstock photography by reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment