Friday, February 19, 2010

A Long Hiatus

A long hiatus from this blog...over a year!!  But I'm back and have resolved to get some regular posting in.

I've recently revisted my ambitions of becoming a pro photographer.  While, at this rate the going has been very slow, I'm excited at the possibility of growing my knowledge and skills as a photographer.  And if it takes a while, if ever, to reach that label "PRO" then so be it.

I haven't been shooting nearly as much as I should be, but I think that's the case with most photographers.  Makes me think of the book title from Chase Jarvis I cam across the other day "The Best Camera Is The One That's With You: iPhone Photography".  I haven't read the book, but inspiring none the less.

A few Photos from 2009:

Vancouver Skyline, Float Plane Overhead

Prince Rupert, British Columbia

Peyto Lake, Jasper National Park, Alberta


No comments:

Post a Comment